Introduction to Derivative Valuation
8-9 July 2014, Central London
Attend this Buy-Side focused valuation and pricing forum to hear leading Users, Advisors and Regulators cover your key valuation challenges and concerns.
This is a unique opportunity for Asset Owners, Managers and Administrators to benchmark interpretation and adherence to their latest AIFMD, UCITS and OTC regulatory reforms and client requirements.
Just some of the benefits of attending this unique buy-side valuation and pricing Forum:
Clarify regulatory requirements including AIFMD and OTC reform:
- AIFMD expectations and investor protection regulation
- Impact of OTC reform on clearing valuation
- Valuation governance for regulators and clients
- Due diligence and model validation of outsourcers
Hear how your peers’ valuation governance and controls are structured:
- Day-to-day interaction between key pricing control activities
- Evidencing transparent and defensible valuations
- Integrating and managing valuation and risk processes
- Designing IFRS 13 fair value adjustment policies
Gain insights into Fair value and liquidity management best practice:
- Impacts of liquidity and risk profile on valuation
- Recent trends in valuation modelling and analytics
- Pricing collateral in the new regulatory environment
- Achieve fair value during unforeseen financial events
Learn more, download the latest agenda and register now at http://www.infoline.org.uk/FKM62846APVL – quote VIP code FKM62846APVL to save 20% courtesy of APVIF!